18. (Tie) Little Compton, Rhode Island | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
Where to Stay in Little Compton, Rhode Island:
Edith Pearl Bed and Breakfast
If you are traveling with a pet, give Edith Pearl a try. Canine hosts Oreo and Cressa welcome dog friends, providing beds, bowls, and toys. Dogsitting is available for an extra fee.
Where to Eat in Little Compton, Rhode Island:
After a day of breathing salty air, their stuffed clams, quahog chowder, jonnycakes, and lobster rolls will really hit the spot. at Commons Lunch after your day of breathing in the salty air.
48 Commons Way; (401) 635-4388
Great Attraction in Little Compton, Rhode Island:
Goosewing Beach Preserve
A magnificent system of pristine coastal pond, beach and dune environments, Goosewing is one of Rhode Island’s most scenic spots. The Nature Conservancy of Rhode Island opened a new environmental education center here in 2010.
Take a tour of this active vineyard, which produces 30,000 cases of wine per year. When you are through, enjoy a drink and a bite at the Sakonnet’s Coop Café.
More information: www.little-compton.com
More Like This
- 21. Brewster, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 20. Hull, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 19. Hampton Beach, New Hampshire | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 18. (Tie) Plymouth, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 17. (Tie) Old Orchard Beach, Maine | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging