15. (Tie) Newburyport, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
Where to Stay in Newburyport, Massachusetts
The Clark Currier Inn
Built in 1803, the Clark Currier sports an impressive collection of antiques. Located near Market Square, the Inn is within easy walking distance of downtown.
Where to Eat in Newburyport, Massachusetts
Newburyport Rear Range Light
Looking for something romantic and a bit different? How about dinner in a glass-paneled private room at the top of a lighthouse? In exchange for a tax-deductible gift to the Lighthouse Preservation Society, you can choose food from one of five area restaurants and eat at the top of the world.
Great Attraction in Newburyport, Massachusetts
Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
This feeding, resting, and nesting place for migrant waterfowl, shorebirds, and songbirds lies along the Atlantic Flyway. The southern two-thirds of Plum Island, at 4,660 acres, is a bird magnet, attracting more than 300 species.
Bird Watcher’s Supply & Gift
For all levels of birding, expert advice and anything you may
More information: www.newburyportchamber.org
More Like This
- 21. Brewster, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 20. Hull, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 19. Hampton Beach, New Hampshire | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 18. (Tie) Plymouth, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 18. (Tie) Little Compton, Rhode Island | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging