Holiday Gift Basket Foods
A holiday basket of New England foods brings glad tidings to friends and family.
More suggestions: New England food gifts
1. Molasses-and-clove cookies. Dancing Deer Baking Company, Roxbury, MA. 888-699-3337, dancingdeer.com
2. Mix a batch of fresh scones, as good as Nana’s. Bristol Harbor Homemade, Bristol, RI (bristolharborhomemade.com), marketed by The New England Cupboard, Bangor, ME. 207-941-1152; newenglandcupboard.com
3. Perfectly roasted nut mixes, butters, and dried fruits. Fastachi, Watertown, MA. 800-466-3022, 617-924-8787; fastachi.com
4. Sublime baklava. Mike’s Greek Gold, Harrisville/Dublin, NH. 603-827-3514; mikesgreekgold.com
5. Heavenly chai. Portsmouth Tea Company, Somersworth, NH. 877-397-9541, 603-692-4043; portsmouthtea.com
6. Delectable honey. Champlain Valley Apiaries, Middlebury, VT. 800-841-7334, 802-388-7724; champlainvalleyhoney.com
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.