Fall Activities in New England | 15 Fun Things to Do During Foliage Season
Looking for fun fall activities in New England? Use this list of 15 ways to celebrate the foliage season.
- Cook with apples. Try these recipes for apple pie, pandowdy, etc.
- Take a foliage drive. Choose your view from these scenic routes.
- Report the foliage color in your town. Maybe even win a prize!
- Liven up your home with these decorating ideas for pumpkins and Jack-o-Lanterns.
- Get pumpkin carving tips to make spectacular Jack-o-Lanterns.
- Get more mileage from your Jack-o-Lantern — cook the pumpkin seeds.
- Explore the Monadnock Region of New Hampshire.
- Read three classic Yankee articles about Mount Monadnock.
- Find more than 20 travel tips — “What the Yankee Locals Know” about our region.
- Bring New England colors inside your home.
- Plan an autumn picnic with a view.
- Toss a pumpkin on a giant catapult. The fun begins September 20.
- Root for veggies with these recipes for potatoes, onions, parsnips.
- Win a blue ribbon at the fair with these tips.
- Relish beets. Try this recipe for Beet Relish from our Best Cook.
Please Note: This information was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.