New Year, New England
Take Yankee‘s advice for a New England New Year:
1. Host an apres-ski party with 8 recipes that include Lobster Nachos (pictured).
2. Shape up — this indoor rowing machine is made in Vermont.
3. Eat chocolate! The top chocolatier choices are in.
4. Build an igloo or a snowman, try sugar on snow and a whole host of other winter fun ideas.
5. Climb a mountain — or look at the photos of Mt. Washington. Yeah, that’ll do.
6. Make some comfort food — mac and cheese for everyone!
7. Ski in Maine — pick a place from this 17-part sampler.
8. Ski in Vermont and find a cozy inn to stay.
Please Note: This information was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.