Occasion | Easy, Elegant Holiday Recipes
We’ve put together a showstopping array of holiday recipes — ranging from truly special one-bite appetizers to desserts that evoke “visions of sugarplums” to brunch offerings that’ll make everyone think you stayed up all night making their favorite dishes.
Truth be told, these recipes are actually simple to prepare. No culinary heroics this season — just exquisitely delectable fare.
AND after you try these recipes, we have 8 more — more recipes for appetizers, cheese stars, even a holiday cocktail. All easy, elegant, and delicious. Party on!
- Figs Stuffed with Gorgonzola and Prosciutto
- Oysters Stuffed with Herbed Mascarpone and Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Oysters On the Half Shell with Mignonette Sauce
- Oysters Fried with Tartar Sauce
- Stand-Up Salmon Rolls
- Shrimp-Filled Moneybags
- Brittle with a Bite
- Chocolate-Caramel Tarts
- Rice-Paper-Wrapped Salmon with Asian Pesto
- Braided Holiday Brunch Loaf
- Parmesan Fricco Salad Baskets
- Puffed Apple Pancake