Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Here are ways to welcome New England’s most-welcome season — SPRING!
1. Cook fresh with spring garden recipes from 6 New England chefs.
2. How does your garden grow? In style, with these garden tools.
3. See the nasturtiums at Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, a sign of spring since 1903.
4. Clean we must, with these green cleaning products.
5. Thinking of a home project that is do-it-yourself? Makeover a room, add a tree house or koi pond, etc.
6. Travel to New England’s Last Green Valley in Connecticut.
7. Get gardening — by the sea, with mosses. Here are some New England garden specialties.
8. Look at organic lawn care.
9. Make a memory garden.
10. Travel more: try the Monadnock Region of New Hampshire.
Please Note: This information was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.