Grill Up a Great Father's Day
- Preheat grill to medium. Combine turkey, onions, cilantro, curry powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 12 2-inch mini burger patties. Grill patties for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until cooked through. Place on buns; top with chutney.
- Chutney – Combine kiwifruit, raisins, sugar and salt in small bowl and mix. Make chutney just prior to serving.
- 2 Zespri green kiwifruit, peeled and cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 8 Zespri green kiwifruit, peeled and cut in half widthwise
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 wooden skewers
- Puree lemon juice, honey, ginger, cinnamon and 2 kiwifruit, in food processor until smooth to make kiwifruit glaze. Do not crush kiwifruit seeds; set aside.
- Place prepared fruit in large bowl. Pour pureed kiwifruit glaze over fruit and gently toss to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes. Arrange mixed fruits on skewers. Brush grill with oil. Preheat grill.
- Grill fruit over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, brushing with kiwifruit glaze until light brown. Serve immediately.