Holiday Basket of New England Foods
VIDEO: Annie discusses these New England food gifts on New England Cable News (NECN).
Another basketful of ideas: holiday food gifts.
A holiday basket of New England foods brings glad tidings to friends and family. And if you’ve been good this year, they just might share a bite or two.
1. Heady blends of rooibos and Ceylon teas with a touch of vanilla and caramel. Bag Ladies Tea, Allston, MA. 617-254-3336; bagladiestea.com
2. Sodas sweetened with Vermont honey. Pop Soda, Moretown, VT. 802-244-8008; popsodavt.com
3. Simply great pickles. Root Cellar Preserves, Wellesley, MA. rootcellarpreserves.com
4. Sugar blends, salt mixes, spices, and condiments to awaken whatever you’re cooking. Didi Davis Food, Ipswich, MA. 978-502-5021; dididavisfood.com
5. Beverage mixes invented on Nantucket. Stirrings, Fall River, MA. 508-324-9800; stirrings.com
6. Organic coffee beans, roasted in a vintage wood-burning Italian machine. Matt’s, Pownal, ME. 207-660-3333; mattscoffee.com