Not just a pretty shell — scallops are a treasured New England seafood dish that can be enjoyed baked, steamed, grilled, in a chowder or casserole, or everyone’s favorite boardwalk snack — the fried seafood platter piled high with golden brown scallop, clams, and fish.
- Baked Scallops
- Nantucket Scallop Chowder
- Seared Sea Scallops with Pea-Basil Purée and Peppered Carrot Sauce
- Sherried Scallops
- Angel Hair Pasta with Scallops
- Scallop and Crab Cakes with with Tomato, Mango, and Watermelon Salsa
- Grilled Sea Scallops
- Scallops Steamed with Spinach and Red Peppers
- Seafood Casserole
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.