Each June we look forward to strawberry season in New England and then take advantage of early summer’s top berry by baking them into our favorite sweet treats or slicing them up and serving them fresh atop pancakes, shortcakes, and just about any other cake. Get picking and then dig in!
- Frosted Strawberry Squares
- Bonnie Brae Strawberry Pie
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Strawberry Jam Sauce
- Layered Strawberry Mold
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Tipsy Strawberry-Watermelon Pops
- Strawberry Chiffon Pie
- Strawberry Blossom Cookies
- Strawberry Fritters
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.