Birdwatcher Crafts | Inspired Ideas
5. Let the paint dry completely. Then write your message on the painted area in chalk.
6. Fill the jar with the bird seed of your choice, and add a scoop.
7. Write a note to the gift recipient on card or tag stock. You may want to list the bird species that will be attracted to the type of seed you’re giving.
8. Punch a hole in the card (or in the tag if it doesn’t already have one) and thread a colorful ribbon or twine through it.
9. Now tie the other end of the twine and the ribbon to the knob on the jar’s cover.
10. For an even bigger splash, present your gift jar with a field guide, a feeder, or binoculars.