Spring Cleaning Products: New England's Finest
1. Clean everything from woodwork to bathroom tile to rugs with Liquid Sunshine NonToxic Cleaner ($14.98 38oz concentrate, $7.98 16oz spray).
Vermont Soap Organics
2. When your yoga mat gets yucky, the essential oils in Lunaroma’s Yoga Mat Cleanser ($5.75) and Yoga Mat Refresh Mist ($15) tackle nasty microbes.
3. Scouring toilets isn’t so bad when you use nontoxic Just Oxy Toilet Scrub ($11 2lbs). Cut through grease and more with Orange Degreaser ($5 8oz, $8 32oz). Dishwasher Powder ($11 2lbs) contains no phosphates or chlorine.
Just Naturals & Co.
4. Eucalyptus, bergamot, and tea tree oils power Fresh Scents Antiseptic Room Deodorizer ($7).
Lily’s Garden Herbals
5. Clothes and linens are clean and soft with biodegradable Farmhouse Laundry Soap ($12.95 4lbs) and Fabric Softener ($14.95). Doing dishes is practically pleasant with plant-based Dish Soap ($6.95). Lavender, lilac, or verbena scent.
Sweet Grass Farm,
6. Pamper your pets with Chugga’s Choice Dog Shampoo ($10.75) and Shoo Flea ($8.75).
Plum Island Soap Co.
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.