Maine Lobster Festival | Photographs of Rockland's Crustacean Celebration
Named one of the top 20 Maine events in the May/June 2013 issue of Yankee Magazine, the Maine Lobster Festival is a spectacle not to be missed. This five-day celebration — held in Harbor Park in Rockland, Maine— includes a big parade, sea goddess coronation, a lobster-crate race,all the fresh-cooked lobster you could possibly eat, cooking contests, souvenirs, carnival rides, crafts, and live entertainment.
More Like This
- Haunted Happenings | Best Halloween Events in New England
- Canterbury Shaker Village | Canterbury Artisan Festival
- The Franklin County Fair in Greenfield, MA | "The Oldest Continuously Operating County Fair in America"
- The New Hampshire Highland Games and Festival
- Opening Day at the Big E Fair | New England's Largest Agricultural Fair