11. York Beach, Maine | Best Attractions, Dining, and Lodging
Where to Stay in York Beach, Maine:
Cutty Sark Motel
Located on Long Sands Beach, every one of the motel’s 42 rooms has an ocean view.
Where to Eat in York Beach, Maine:
The Union Grill and Pub
Located within the Union Bluff Hotel. Be sure to try the onion rings or the lobster ravioli.
Great Attraction in York Beach, Maine:
Short Sands Beach
A quarter mile strip of sand tucked between rocky cliffs near picturesque Nubble Light. Great for lounging in the sun or taking a swim. basketball court and playground.
York’s Wild Kingdom
The Central and South American butterflies are a highlight of this 25-acre zoo and amusement park.
More information: Site: www.visitmaine.net/york_maine.htm
More Like This
- 21. Brewster, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 20. Hull, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 19. Hampton Beach, New Hampshire | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 18. (Tie) Plymouth, Massachusetts | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging
- 18. (Tie) Little Compton, Rhode Island | Best Attractions, Eateries, and Lodging