Follow These Steps
1. Tape 2 postcards to a sheet of paper, making sure there’s no space between top and bottom card. Continue with the rest of the cards, for a total of 6 panels, 2 cards per panel. Photocopy each set of cards. (Paper copies let more light through and save your postcards, too.)
2. Make a template for your postcards: Using clothespins, clip a piece of styrene onto one of the lampshade panels and trace around the outside of the wire with a marker. Cut out the styrene panel.
3. Lay the styrene panel atop one of your postcard copies and trace around it; do this for all 6 copies and cut them out.
4. To laminate postcard copies onto styrene, peel the paper backing off the styrene and affix each postcard copy to the sticky side. Trim postcard paper if necessary.
5. Clip postcard panels onto each of the 6 frame sides with clothespins. Mark any excess styrene and trim with scissors.
6. To affix panel to frame, run a bead of glue around all 4 segments of one of the wire sides. Set one panel in place and clip with clothespins. Repeat with other 5 panels.