YankeeFoliage.com Is New England's Source for Fall Travel Information
- Yankee’s 2010 Best Fall Photo Contest: Contestants submit their best foliage photos. All pictures will be featured in the Photo Gallery. The winning shot will be published in Yankee Magazine’s fall 2011 issue and on YankeeFoliage.com.
- Foliage Ambassador Contest: Enter to win by logging foliage color changes on Yankee’s Daily Color map.
- KidsZone Drawing Contest: To celebrate fall and KidsZone, Yankee Magazine will host a foliage drawing contest for children ages 13 and under. To enter the contest, submit an original drawing or painting of a fall scene.
- Tree Cam and Leaf Drop Contest: Contestants guess when Yankee’s maple tree, monitored by a tree cam, will lose all its leaves.
- Foliage Wallpaper: Past winning foliage contest photos are available as desktop “wallpaper.”
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.