YankeeFoliage.com Is New England's Source for Fall Travel Information
- Facebook: Join Yankee’s community of foliage fanatics on Facebook. Go to Facebook.com/YankeeFoliage and become a fan.
- Foliage Blog: Jeff “Foliage” Folger is a fall foliage enthusiast. He logs nearly 4,000 miles chasing color across New England and blogs about his experiences.
- Foliage Forums: Moderated by Yankee’s foliage blogger, this is a forum for fall foliage-philes and those seeking advice on travel ideas.
- Fall Photo Gallery: User-submitted photos are available to view and to send as e-cards.
- KidsZone Drawing Contest: To celebrate fall and KidsZone, Yankee Magazine will host a foliage drawing contest for children ages 13 and under. To enter the contest, submit an original drawing or painting of a fall scene.
- Yankee’s 2009 Best Fall Photo Contest: Contestants submit their best foliage photos. All pictures will be featured in the Photo Gallery. The winning shot will be published in Yankee Magazine’s fall 2010 issue and on YankeeFoliage.com.
- Foliage Ambassador Contest: Enter to win by logging foliage color changes on Yankee’s Daily Color map.
- Tree Cam and Leaf Drop Contest: Contestants guess when Yankee’s maple tree, monitored by a tree cam, will lose all its leaves.
- Foliage Wallpaper: By popular demand, each month a winning foliage contest photo is the featured desktop picture.
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.