Clean Your Bedroom in Five Minutes or Less
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Five minutes is all you need to tidy up even the messiest bedroom, says Barbara Webster, president of Nice N Clean Maid Service in Miami. Here’s her five-step whirlwind formula. Got your running shoes on?
- Make the bed: Pull up the cover and straighten the pillows.
- Collect all the clothes that are flung about the room. Dirty stuff goes in the hamper. Clean clothes go in a “to be put away” basket or pile (an assignment for the owner of the bedroom).
- Toss toys into toy bins or baskets.
- Put books in a neat pile or on a shelf.
- For a nice cosmetic touch, position the curtains so that each side is equally open. Either pull blinds up or leave them down but open.