Clean Your Bedroom in Five Minutes or Less
- Make the bed: Pull up the cover and straighten the pillows.
- Collect all the clothes that are flung about the room. Dirty stuff goes in the hamper. Clean clothes go in a “to be put away” basket or pile (an assignment for the owner of the bedroom).
- Toss toys into toy bins or baskets.
- Put books in a neat pile or on a shelf.
- For a nice cosmetic touch, position the curtains so that each side is equally open. Either pull blinds up or leave them down but open.