Yankee Quest: Brimfield
We’re going to Brimfield!
A few of the editors of Yankee Magazine will be heading to Brimfield’s opening day festivities to compete against each other in the first-ever Yankee Quest scavenger hunt, and you can play along, too. Here’s how it works:
- Tell us what you think we’ll see at Brimfield in the comments section here or on our Facebook page.
- We’ll select the most fun, unusual and creative suggestions to make up a scavenger hunt list that will be posted here and on our Facebook page on Monday, May 7th.
- Armed with cameras, we’ll head to Brimfield on May 8th for opening day, split up into teams and spread out to find the items on the list.
- If your item is chosen for the list and we find it at Brimfield, you’ll win a free copy of Yankee Magazine‘s Best New England Recipes: Homemade Favorites for Every Season!
* Winners will be posted here and on Facebook.
If you’re able to make it to the show that day, let us know how many of the items you found. We hope to see you there.
More Information on Brimfield
Brimfield Scavenger Hunt List:
- Dinosaur Footprint Fossil
- Glitzy Dog Collar
- Vintage Aircraft Propeller — found!
- Old Cookbook — found!
- Old Travel Poster — found!
- Vintage Maple Syrup Tin Can — found!
- Old Red Handled Kitchen Utensils — found!
- Fiesta Dinnerware — found!
- Comical Garden Décor — found!
- Norman Rockwell Coffee Mug
- Vintage Wrist Watch — found!
- Victorian-Era Top Hat — found!
- Old Box Camera — found!
- Vintage Lipstick Holder — found!
- Old Copies of Yankee Magazine — found!
- Sleigh Bells — found!
- Old Typewriter — found!
- Santa — found!
- 1950 Era Wooden Telephone Booth — found!
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.