This pound cake with strawberries is easy enough for novice bakers and tastes as though it comes straight... Read more
When fresh berries abound, who can resist the charm of a classic homemade strawberry shortcake? Let the sliced,... Read more
With many more people developing gluten sensitivities and celiac disease, I’m always looking out for great gluten-free recipes. This recipe for tasty almond-pine nut macaroons came from a special holiday baking book supplement that Yankee put out in the 1990s....Read More
New hardcover edition of Yankee’s popular 2012 paperback bookazine version features mouth-watering photographs, plus 30 additional recipes for... Read more
Wooden plates, each laser engraved with an iconic farm animal, for an informal table, entertaining piece, picnic, or... Read more
J.K. Adams has updated their perennially favorite turnabout carver by adding a precisely engineered pour spout and pooling... Read more
Sign-up for Yankee Magazine’s FREE Recipe Box enewsletter!
Receive bi-monthly seasonal recipes hand picked by Yankee editors.
- Buzz Burinski: What happened to the RPM Challenge web site? the ...
- James McInnis: Ben Reed was a gem. He helped bring Newport and th...
- Patti: Not sure how old people are here - but a real (ori...
- Cris Y~D: Short Sands is in York Beach ~ Long Sands meanders...
- sharon: I was wondering if you have pics. we are wanting ...