Return to Content

Don't burn scraps of pressure-treated wood in your fireplace or woodstove.

Don’t burn scraps of pressure-treated wood in your fireplace or woodstove.
0 votes, 0.00 avg. rating (0% score)
by

Don’t burn scraps of pressure-treated wood in your fireplace or woodstove. This wood is treated with chromated copper arsenate (CCA), which is extremely toxic when burned.

Sign-up for Yankee Magazine's FREE enewsletter!

and get a free digital issue, plus 30% off in the Yankee Store

Your New England Minute
Yankee Recipe Box
Yankee Exclusive Offers
Great Yankee Giveaway
Yankee's Travel Exclusives Newsletter

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

yankee-giftsub-apr2014-v2