Mansion was built by Lt. Governor John Wentworth in 1750 with 100 ac. It has 40
rooms and has remained the same through out time. Now run as a public park.
and get a free digital issue, plus 30% off in the Yankee Store
Email (will not be published) (required)
Comments maybe edited for length and clarity.
©2013, Yankee Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved.Yankee Publishing Inc., P.O. Box 520, Dublin, NH 03444(603) 563-8111
Find Yankee on Google+