Recipes: Cookies and Bars
I have had this recipe for several years and not sure where I got it but it is... View Recipe »
“This is the most asked for recipe at our inn. It freezes well, so make a double batch... View Recipe »
Easy to make and a true crowd pleaser for family and friends of any age, and any occasion–casual... View Recipe »
These were made to be dunked into steaming mugs of your favorite java. Try them at home, or... View Recipe »
With all their rich flavor, it’s hard to believe that these cookies are low in fat. Like the... View Recipe »
Almond meal makes these cookies tender and rich. Almond slivers provide a contrasting crunch. View Recipe »
I got this recipe from the Taste of Home Bulletin Board posted by cubbybear. It sounds too good... View Recipe »
From the Inn at Jackson, Jackson, NH. View Recipe »
These sliced nut cookies are sometimes called "Jewish biscotti." View Recipe »
Also called, in French, Langues de Chat, or Cat’s Tongues. From Snowvillage Inn, North Conway, NH. View Recipe »
p. 359 Banana Split Josi S Kilpack View Recipe »
Sign-up for Yankee Magazine’s FREE Recipe Box enewsletter!
Receive bi-monthly seasonal recipes hand picked by Yankee editors.
- Buzz Burinski: What happened to the RPM Challenge web site? the ...
- James McInnis: Ben Reed was a gem. He helped bring Newport and th...
- Patti: Not sure how old people are here - but a real (ori...
- Cris Y~D: Short Sands is in York Beach ~ Long Sands meanders...
- sharon: I was wondering if you have pics. we are wanting ...