- 1 cup (4 ounces) Sargento Fancy Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Sargento Fancy Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Sargento Fancy Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 jar (24 ounces) salsa, divided use
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Sliced ripe olives, optional
- Additional sliced green onions, optional
- Sour cream, optional
In a medium bowl, mix all of the cheeses.
In another bowl, combine beans, 1 cup salsa, 1 1/2 cups cheese mixture, green onions and cumin.
Spread 1 cup salsa into the bottom of a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Place tortillas seam-side down on salsa. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Serve with sliced ripe olives, green onions and sour cream if desired. Makes 6 servings.