12 Responses to A Hungry Man’s Quiche

1. Sharma Zollinger September 11, 2002 at 10:26 am #

This is a very tasty dish. I made a low cholesterol version by substituting egg beaters for the eggs.

2. Anonymous December 4, 2002 at 5:44 pm #

Made it on the eve of the storm of 2002..Dec. 4…added a few chooped onions to the egg mixture…WOW!

3. Anonymous October 15, 2003 at 11:18 am #

I live in a nursing home and we had this for a men’s breakfast and everybody loved it and will have it again

4. Anonymous September 9, 2004 at 11:39 am #

Excellent recipe. Never had a quiche before. I added more ham (1 cup) and about a quarter cup of red onions, red and green bell peppers as an extra bonus. Easy recipe to experiment with to create new tastes.

5. Anonymous February 24, 2005 at 6:00 pm #

I bring a breakfast casserole to work whenever we have a “buffet day.” I tried this one last month. No one wants my old recipe. They demanded this one! Easy and delicious. My husband calls it a “keeper.”

6. Anonymous September 17, 2006 at 7:51 am #

Excellent quiche, quick and easy. Everyone wants this recipe. I make several variations of this basic recipe.

7. Anonymous June 13, 2007 at 8:42 am #

Need more simplicity in our meals. This is great. Love it

8. Anonymous June 16, 2008 at 9:41 am #

Outstanding! Perfect for brunch or a light dinner.

9. Anonymous August 21, 2008 at 11:55 am #

I made this with cubed potatoes, ham, onion and one packaged frozen spinach. Topped everything with shredded gruyère cheese. Everyone loved it. Made it again the next week, but made it in muffin tins. Cooled after they came out of oven, then bagged them in freezer bags. Now I have an on the go breakfast treat!

10. Jim MacKay January 10, 2009 at 12:34 pm #

Fast,simple and outstanding! What more do you need! A++ all around.

11. Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 9:07 pm #

Simple and easy to prepare. Good recipe for adding favorite cheese, maybe some crumbled bacon, asparagus tips, etc.

12. Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 1:32 pm #

I made this last Thursday night for dinner! Great hit. Will add a little bell pepper and onion next time! Loved it!