Almond Crescent Cookies
Total Time: 30
Yield: 30 to 36 cookies
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped blanched almonds
Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat to 325 degrees. In the bowl of a standing or electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in extracts, flour, and salt. Stir in almonds.
Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into 2-inch ropes and lay them on lightly greased cookie sheets. Shape each rope into a crescent. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Dust with confectioners sugar.