Angel Hair Toss
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves; minced
- 1/4 cup Sliced green onions
- 3 large tomatoes; peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta; uncooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices Cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken or turkey
In large skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and green
onions, stir-fry for one minute. Stir in tomatoes, basil,
salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
Toss tomato mixture with hot pasta and add meats.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
Category: Pasta, Main Courses