Yield: Serves 4
- 1 large bunch arugula
- 8 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
Instructions:1. Rinse the arugula and pat dry on absorbent paper. Arrange on 4 salad plates, adding the sliced radishes and mushrooms in an attractive pattern.
2. Whisk together the lemon juice and mustard until the mustard is dissolved. Add the oil, salt, and cayenne and whisk to blend. Stir in the garlic, then pour the dressing over the salad and serve.