Asian Noddle Toss Recipe
Yield: 5 servings
- * 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- * 1 package (10 ounces) julienned carrots
- * 1 package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- * 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- * 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- * 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
Instructions:Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Stir in carrots and peas; cook 1 minute longer. Drain; place in a bowl. Add the chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; toss to coat.
TIP: For a change of pace Clara used citrus-flavored stir-fry sauce.