Baked Fish (Dad's catch)
Yield: 4-6 servings
Good with any type of catch. (Fresh or salt water).
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4-6 (6-ounce) fillets, skins removed
- 4-6 ounces lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Ritz Crackers (Roasted Vegetable) crushed
- 1 package Nabisco original premium saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Morton Nature's Seasons (Seasoning Blend)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of grounded Cayenne Pepper (according to taste)
Instructions:Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Remove skins and rinse fillets, pat dry with paper towel, place skinned fish in a medium glass bowl with lemon juice for about 15 minutes, turning once. In another medium bowl beat together eggs and milk. *Crush the crackers and combine with the rest of the ingredients, mix well. Place in a medium bowl or container.
Remove fillets from juice, place in egg and milk mixture, turning a few times. Take from milk mixture and lay in cracker mixture turning and patting on crackers until completed covered.
Spray a 9x12" roasting/cake pan with original or butter flavored PAM cooking spray.
Place fillets in pan and bake uncovered.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.