Baked Fish (Dad's catch)
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Good with any type of catch. (Fresh or salt water).
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4-6 (6-ounce) fillets, skins removed
- 4-6 ounces lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Ritz Crackers (Roasted Vegetable) crushed
- 1 package Nabisco original premium saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Morton Nature's Seasons (Seasoning Blend)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of grounded Cayenne Pepper (according to taste)
Instructions:Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Remove skins and rinse fillets, pat dry with paper towel, place skinned fish in a medium glass bowl with lemon juice for about 15 minutes, turning once. In another medium bowl beat together eggs and milk. *Crush the crackers and combine with the rest of the ingredients, mix well. Place in a medium bowl or container.
Remove fillets from juice, place in egg and milk mixture, turning a few times. Take from milk mixture and lay in cracker mixture turning and patting on crackers until completed covered.
Spray a 9x12" roasting/cake pan with original or butter flavored PAM cooking spray.
Place fillets in pan and bake uncovered.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.