baked potato casserole
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Baked Potato Casserole
- 4 strips of bacon, cut-up to 1" pieces
- 1 cup of onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 small container of french fried onion rings
Instructions:Saute bacon and onions together. Do not drain.
In a 2 quart baking dish, combine all the ingredients
except the onion rings. Stir till well blended.
Place in oven at 350 degrees. Bake till bubbly...about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
The last 10 minutes, spread the onion rings over the top.