banana berry brownie pizza
- Banana Berry Brownie Pizza
- 1 (Approximately 22-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
Instructions:Prepare and bake fudge brownie mix according to the package directions. Remove from oven, leave oven on. (May consider baking the brownies in a 9-inch spring form pan.)
Meanwhile, beat softened cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla in a small mixer bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed. Pour over brownie crust.
Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; allow to cool down, about 15 to 20 minutes, prior to adding fresh sliced fruit on top. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Makes 8 servings.