Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or lemon extract, or both
- 2 cups pastry or cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (1 teaspoon if using sour milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk, sweet or sour
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, then gradually add sugar. Add eggs and beat thoroughly. Add mashed banana and flavoring.
Sift dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and add to banana mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into loaf pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, testing for doneness.