Banana Split Cake
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 medium bananas, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
MIX crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.