Banana Walnut Spice Loaf
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Banana Walnut Spice Loaf
- Hands-On Time:10 minutes
- Total Time:2 hours
- Servings:Makes 12 servings
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) sour cream
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tub Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting
1 Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 10 X 5 1/2 X 2 3/4-inch loaf pan with
no-stick cooking spray.
2 Blend cake mix, eggs, oil, water, sour cream and bananas in large bowl at
low speed until moistened [about 30 seconds]. Beat at medium speed for 2
3 Fold in walnuts. Pour into loaf pan and smooth top. Bake for 60 to 65
minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack
minutes and remove from pan. Cool completely.
4 Spread top of loaf with frosting.
Makes 12 servings