Basting Sauce for Corn on the Cob
- 1 bottle French dressing
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Boil corn 10 minutes, and then place on the hot
- grill. Baste with sauce until the corn gets very
- hot and begins to brown (don't overcook).
- Grilled Corn with Cilantro Garlic Butter
- 4 Ears of Corn, in the husks
- 6 T butter, melted
- 3 T Cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Strip back the corn husk, and bring together beneath
the ear of corn to make sort of a handle and tie with
a string. Clean all the strings off.
Mix butter, cilantro and garlic. Brush on the corn and
arrange on the BBQ, keeping the husks away from the fire.
Medium to high heat is best.
Grill the corn till browned on all sides, turning and
basting while cooking. Season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy!! You won't believe how good it is. I've also
used flat leaf parsley and it is good as well, but the
cilantro is my favorite. Serves 4