Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pound rare roast beef (deli style works well), thinly sliced and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts with marinade
- 8 soft bread sticks
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chopped romaine lettuce (or 1 head, chopped)
Instructions:In a large bowl, combine the roast beef, salad dressing, chickpeas, red beans, onion, and artichoke hearts. Toss gently, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Before serving, lightly toast the bread sticks according to the package directions. Place the lettuce on a serving platter and spoon the beef mixture on top. Serve with the toasted bread sticks.