black bottom banana cream pie
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 4 hr 30 min
Makes: 8 servings
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
- Black-Bottom Banana Cream Pie
- 6 Tbsp. Butter or margarine, divided
- 25 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups crumbs)
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Instructions:MELT 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) of the butter; place in medium bowl. Add wafer
Crumbs and sugar; mix well. Remove 2 Tbsp. Of the crumb mixture; set
Aside for later use. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom
And up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
MICROWAVE chocolate and remaining 2 Tbsp. Butter in microwaveable
Bowl on HIGH 1 min. Or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate
Is completely melted. Drizzle evenly onto bottom of crust; top with
Bananas. Set aside.
PREPARE dry pudding mix with 1-3/4 cups cold milk as directed on
Package for pie; pour evenly over bananas. Refrigerate at least 4
Hours or up to 24 hours. Top with whipped topping just before
Serving; sprinkle with reserved 2 Tbsp. Crumb mixture. Store leftover
Pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent pie on occasion.
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP French Vanilla Whipped Topping.