Bok Choy with Ginger Butter
- 2 medium bunches bok choy
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Instructions:1. Trim the stem end of each bunch of bok choy, and slice across into 1-inch strips. Drop into a large pot of boiling, salted water and cook, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a colander set under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the ginger, soy sauce, garlic, and cilantro. Stir briefly over medium heat. Add the bok choy and toss to coat. Continue stirring until heated through. Season with salt and pepper and serve while hot.