Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Progresso Bread Crumbs
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4- to 6-ounces Hunts Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce (3 tablespoons reserved)
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup ketchup
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ground chuck, onion, egg, bread crumbs, soup mix, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper in a large mixing bowl and shape into a loaf. Place into loaf pan.
Combine ketchup with reserved 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; brush on top of meatloaf.
Place in oven and bake 45 to 50 minutes. Remove and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.