Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 lbs of ground pork
- 1 tablespoon of sage
- 2 teaspoons of marjoram
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Instructions:1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Form into patties and fry six minutes on each side.
Keeps in the refrigerator for a week.
Note: The spice measurements are not an exact science, and what I tend to do while mixing is pinch off a little bit and fry it up to see if I like the flavor. This is what I start with, but feel free to experiment.