Total Time: 10
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Instructions:Preheat broiler. Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil, shiny side up, and set an oven rack to the top position. Arrange tomato halves in pan.
In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Sprinkle mixture over tomatoes, then transfer to top shelf of oven and broil until nicely browned, 3 to 5 minutes.