TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Ten Plus Brownies
- Cut into tiny squares - they are very gooey and rich. Another delicious way
- to serve them is to microwave them for thirty seconds and top with vanilla
- ice cream. Either way you serve them, they are sure to be a family favorite.
- 4 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons coffee liqueur
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Instructions:Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan. In a small
saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add chocolate mixture, eggs, and
coffee liqueur; stir until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes or until edges are firm
(center will be soft). Remove from oven and cool 30 to 60 minutes on a wire
rack before cutting. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 3 dozen bars.