Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Butterscotch Nut Fudge
- * 1-3/4 cups sugar
- * 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- * 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- * 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- * 1-3/4 cups (11-oz. Pkg.) HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
- * 1 cup chopped salted mixed nuts
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
2. Combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter in
Heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,
Until mixture comes to full boil; boil and stir 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; gradually add butterscotch chips, stirring until
Chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan; cool.
4. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours. Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
Peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in
Refrigerator. About 5 dozen pieces or about 2-1/4 pounds candy.