cabbage ramen salad
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Ingredients for salad:
- 1 small head red or green cabbage (or 1/2 of each)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 package Ramen noodles, crushed
1. Make dressing by combining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar.
2. Combine the first three salad ingredients, toss well. Add crushed ramen noodles and dressing to salad and toss again.
3. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate to allow the flavors to blend.