Ingredients:1 small head green cabbage
1 small head red cabbage
2 cups leaf spinach
4 large carrots, sliced
3 turnips, diced
1 large onion, chopped
2 yellow squash, sliced
1 green pepper, sliced in strips
1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
1 cup celery, chopped
1 garlic clove
2 zucchini, sliced
Instructions:Prepare vegetables for cooking ahead of time.
1. Cook cabbage in stew pot for 15 minutes until tender.
2. Drain water.
3. While cabbage is cooking, cook other vegetables in stir fry.
4. Slice or chop each vegetable according to desire for looks.
5. Cook vegetables for about 7 minutes on medium heat, or until slightly tender. Use olive oil.
6. Add stir fry vegetables to cabbage.
7. Mix lightly and serve with hot corn bread.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.