Caesar Pasta Salad
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 8 oz. small pasta shells or macaroni
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.)Sweet Peas, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- lettuce (optional)
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain.
2. Toss with peas, carrot, zucchini, green pepper and green onion. Add dressing; toss to coat evenly.
3. Chill 2 hours or overnight. Serve in lettuce-lined bowl with Parmesan cheese, if desired.