Casco Bay Lobster Dip
Total Time: 15
Yield: 4 cups
Make a double batch of this creamy lobster dip and freeze some (before baking) to make a "go to" appetizer for any occasion.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 pound chopped lobster meat
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon drained horseradish
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium-size bowl, combine all ingredients except almonds and blend well. Spoon into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle almonds over top.
Bake 20-25 minutes; serve warm with crostini or crackers.