Yield: Serves 6
Raw, shredded cauliflower, mixed with coarsely chopped celery and green onions, is tossed with a sour cream dressing. Serve Cauliflower Slaw in place of traditional coleslaw as part of a picnic supper.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 ribs celery, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, white and green portion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
1. Separate the cauliflower into flowerets. Shred the flowerets with a food processor or slice them thinly and Cut into narrow strips. Transfer to a large salad bowl. Add the celery and onions and toss to combine.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in the chervil. Pour over the cauliflower mixture and toss to coat evenly. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.